Sunday, August 30, 2009

All about Tuli


I've been thinking about joining the Tuli Update Group. So I ran sack my inventory and looked for Tuli's nicest skin for me. I got this Hope Pick Reward skin and it's so amazing. Enough to make me decide to join in. I am so intrigued by Hope - Goth - Natural, I just got to have it.

Skin: Tuli Pale, Picks Reward June 2009, free
Hair: Truth, Gloria, Tahiti, 225L$
Eyes: +plus, Brown Munti-color Gift eyes, group gift, free
Eyelashes: i *Towa Jewel Eyelashes Light, previous Macos opening dollarbie, 1L$
Earrings/Bracelets/Necklace: Ticky Tacky, Juicy Bead Jewelry Set- Boysenberry
Dress: Wetherby, Mikki Breda Dress, 0L$
Shoes: Periquita, old Tootoo Group Gift
Poses: KS2cool, Pose38-40/Pose34-40, 5L$ per set

________________________

Tuli is so talented for this soft looking goth skin. I love the body's luminous skin.


And of course, if we are talking about Goth, then we are talking about EMO stuff. LAP's Poop Hunt Poses are so perfect for it. I just love Long Awkward Poses.



Hair: Tiny Bird, Kissy Kissy, Stein Silver, Poop Hunt, 0L$
Skin: Tuli Hope Goth Natural, VIP group gift, 250L$ to join
Eyes: +plus, Brown Munti-color Gift eyes, old group gift, free
Earrings/Ring/Necklace: Deco, Poop Hunt, 0L$
Outfit: PeppermintBlue, Sexy Black Orchid Dress, free
Shoes: Sentou Yousei, Scarabeus Bejeweled Boots Coal, lucky chair prize, free
Poses: Long Awkward Poses, Bowel Buddy/The Big Shit, Poop Hunt, 0L$

Poop Hunt @ Festivale, here.


No comments:

Post a Comment