Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Heart & Sole Hunt


H&H Hunt/Truth/Slink, originally uploaded by Mikaela Burner SL.

Just like every pretty ladies in Second Life, I have a passion for the pixel world's Fashion. This blog is mainly all about freebies, hunts and good deals.

I’ve been figuring out how to take a sharp/crisp SL pics since I started to learn to click the snapshot button of my viewer and after 9 months of trial and errors, I'm just glad that at last, I have learned to get it right this time. Thanks for the help of my Plurk friends they are such sweet people, really.

Hair: Truth, Gloria, not free

Skin: dHR Summer Green, Skin Fair freebie

Eyes:Poetic Colors, previous Watermelon Hunt, 0L$

Eyelashes: Sky Everett, Long Natural, 0L$

Dress: Kitsune Couture, Batique Dress, buy the gift box, 0L$

Necklace: (luc), Heirloom Locket, not free

Shoes: SLink, previous SCD Reader Appreciation Gift, 0L$

Orchid Brooch/Orchid Wrist Corsage: SLink, Group gift, free

Poses: Long Awkward Poses, Free Poses 0L$



No comments:

Post a Comment