Saturday, September 19, 2009

Biker?


kurenai (1)

Kurenai is giving this cute scooter for free- Lucky Chair prizes, 0L$

kurenai (2)

It's so fun to ride on this scooter. Poco2.
_________________

Now back to the Rider's get up.

prelude sms 69 luna's boutique aluinn gf lap

I just love Luna's Boutique Shiny Jeans cause it makes me feel like a rocker.
It's a group gift, 0L$

Hair: 69, Still, 200L$
Skin: Cupcakes, Enchanted- Creme, Giftbag#9, 250L$
Top (L-R): So Many Styles, group gift, in notices, 0L$/
Prelude
, store freebie, 0L$/
Prelude
, group gift, 0L$
Jeans: Luna's Boutique, group gift, 0L$
Belt: Tah, it's color change, look at the planter, 0L$
Shoes: Mistres Sexy Boots Black, it's beeen in my inventory since April 2009,
no idea how I got it. But I sure like it.
I went to do STC's Hunt and saw this boots on the 3rd floor worth 150L$.
Necklace: G Field Key Necklace for male & female, Jewelry Fair 0L$
Bracelet: Aluinn Black and Silver Deco Bracelet, Jewelry Fair 0L$
Poses:LAP


No comments:

Post a Comment