Sunday, September 6, 2009

Thibedeau Quest - Avatar Crossing


thibedeau quest

I really enjoyed this hunt, for the love of Pink Fuel and surprisingly other wonderful freebie items. I'll post those stuff soon enough.

First get the HUD and wear it. Then click those avatars. Then return to where you started, to the green robot to give you the landmark to get the prizes. You don't get the prizes without the hud, so don't forget to wear the hud.

Start here.

IM me if you need the cheat list of SLurl, I'd be glad to send you a copy. I choose not to post it for those others who wants to enjoy the thrill of doing this Quest.
_______________

Okay, here are some of my favorite stuff from the quest.



skye ganguru

Here is the skin of Pink Fuel called Skye Ganguru from the Quest. It has changeable stickers down the eye area, stars or hearts. I also love the cuuute bunny necklace. Violet top is from Medley. Hair is from Maitreya, an old gift from the last Hair Fair.




pink fuel diamond hunt and thibedeau

This cute kittens are lucky chair prize @ Pink Fuel, free.

The boots is a subscribo gift from Truth, free.

Jeans from Oyakin, 50L$.

Pose from Ks2cool, 5L$ per set

______________________



pink fuel diamond hunt

The skin is not from the Quest but from the Diamond hunt @ Pink Fuel's store, free.

Hair is from Truth, Alex- Chestnut, 225L$.

Eye's is from Damage, Serenity Eyes- Hazel 3, 99L$
___________________________




untiled butt er squishy face

Shirts from L-R: Untitled, Butt-er and Squishy Face.

I just love the Cool Aide shirt cause I love drinking strawberry Cool Aide when I was much younger, it's so cute.

Hope you'll have fun doing this Quest as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment