Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My UglyDorothy Group Gift


my uglydorothy group gift1


My UglyDorothy has another cute skin as a group gift, oL$

my uglydorothy group gift2

It may look the same at first glance but the eyebrow color changes.
__________________

dpd jetski sugarcube milk motion 50 flats 69 mon amie zizz my ugly dorothy

L-R

Hair: 69, Brit- Pearl, 200L$
Top : !DPD/ Mon Amie, 0L$/Sugarcube, 0L$
Bottoms: !DPD S.O.S. Hunt Prize, oL$/ Jetcity, 0L$
Necklace: !DPD, oL$/ Zizz, 1L$/Zizz, 1L$
Leggings: !DPD, Crochet/ Jetcity, 2L$/ Milk Motion, Group Gift, 0L$
Shoes: Apple May Designs, oL$/ HOC, Sneakers, 40L$/ 50 Flats, Funky Sidebow 0L$
Poses: Ks2cool


Snapshot_013

Apple May Designs , Ducky Keds, Ducky Hunt Prize, oL$
Look for the cute little ducky.

No comments:

Post a Comment