Sunday, September 13, 2009

Think. Think. Think.


cupcakes enchanted july gg

I know this skin is way overdue. But I ransacked my inventory cause I plan to get a new skin from Cupcakes promo bag. As always, I am always torn what to buy and still undecided. I am thinking of getting the bag#9 yet still wanting the Lovespell bag that also have a pretty amazing green (fave color) outfit . I just noticed how soft looking the Enchanted Line is, though I am really into Lovespell. Cupcakes is the first skin I fell in-love with since I started and still is, though I love trying out pretty ones once in a while like dHR and Bebae. I'll be doing much thinking tonight. As much as I want to pinch my lindens, these skins are so totally worth it.

The skin is a group gift from Cupcakes last July called Enchanted Apricot Daisy.
100L$ to join, so worth it. Normally 250L$.
Hurry before it goes back to it's original price!


periquita artilleri la petite morte dns tf lunas ogawawara cupcakes

DSN dropped me this cute and vintage Photo Set Hall from La Petit Morte.
Walls, Ceilings and floors has a texture change menu.
You should start clicking those DSN Boards, they give fab gifts and amazing stuff.

Hair: Truth, Gloria, Starberry, 225L$
Top/Eyeglasses/Hair Accessories: Artilleri Subscribo Gift, 0L$
Eyes: Artilleri, Antie eyes, Loud Blue, subcribo gift, 0L$
Earrings: Tou Fromc [TF*] gatcha(14) only earthP, random prizes, 10L$
Pants: Luna's Boutique, Group Gift, in notices, 0L$
Boots: Periquita, Sweet Stiletto Boots- Barbie, got it as a gift, it's available @ the store for 350L$.
It has resize and texture changing hud.
Bags: Y's House* Ecobags Ogasawara, 0L$
Pose: Ks2cool, 5L$ per set

water sapphire

Bag is a group gift from Coco, Bag-With-A-Heart, 0L$
Poses from: Water Sapphire, 0L$


No comments:

Post a Comment