Saturday, September 19, 2009

Let's talk about Shapes

I know most of you take pride of your signature shapes
and some are just not that satisfied and still looking for a better one.
Some just simply want to experiment.
Hope these freebie shapes help.


shapes

Plus Girl Shape: I can send you a copy if you want one, free
I was asking a sexy avi where she got her shape and gladly gave me a copy.

Cupcakes Giftbag #9, includes skins, eyes and this shape, 250L$

[glow] DeLyn Shape, 1L$

Pose: Torridwear, Curve, DSN Sample, free
_____________


leafy inna shape freebies

Leafy Shapes + Poses, Inna Shapes, 0L$

Pose: Pretzel, Le Simpliste Freebie, 0L$
_____________________




Leafy Eva Shape freebie

Leafy Shapes + Poses, Eva Shapes, 0L$

Bikini: PixelDolls
Shoes: SKGShoes
Hair: 69

As for me, I am just satisfied with my shape cause I don't' want to alter my face.
I might try other shapes but just for fun.
I'd like to try Famish shapes too, they are plus size female shapes,
cute when you got noms on your mouth all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment